Requirements for registration:
- Parent or legal guardian must accompany enrolling student
- Immunization Certificate
- Eye/ear/dental Certificate
- Birth Certificate/SSN card
- Proof of Residency (a current official utility bill that shows name and address)
- Record from previous school, if available
Floyd County Schools provides an educational program that can turn dreams into reality. Recent graduates from Floyd County high schools have gone on to study at Georgia, Georgia Tech, Harvard, Vanderbilt, Berklee School of Music in Boston, and West Point. Students with a dream and a passion for learning can open doors to make their dreams a reality in a Floyd County educational program.
Floyd County Schools is a “Be There” school system and encourages all parents and adults to be there for their children at home, at school activities and everyday events.