The registration will be available at all schools in the system. The registration is just for students new to the schools system or for students who have moved to a new attendance area within the system. Students moving to a new school due to advancing to a new grade level in the same attendance area the child attended last year (for example moving up to middle school from elementary school) would not need to register on this date.
Requirements for registration:
- Parent or legal guardian must accompany enrolling student
- Immunization Certificate
- Eye/ear/dental Certificate
- Birth Certificate/SSN card
- Proof of Residency (a current official utility bill that shows name and address)
- Record from previous school, if available